Thursday, September 10, 2015

When I am not with you



Lonely and gloomy, sitting in  a room,
Thoughts are running like a full moon…
Feelings are very few…as life is worthless
When I am not, with you….
                                                                   
Some say, Live in the present,
Some say, live for others,
My heart is filled with your countless memories, as…
When I am with you, close enough…
My heart beats just for you…

Feelings are pounding over me like a dew,
Warm enough to feel the whole you…
Love is truly a God’s gift, as
When I am with you,
Dancing, chirping round the hall…
Mesmerizing the memories made by you….

So, here’s how I feel for you,
Lonely and gloomy, sitting in a room,
My love, as when I am with you…
Joyous are my days, calmer are my thoughts…
So, always be the same you,
As my love is meaningless,
When I am not with you….

                                               Richa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you feel irritated when somebody does not pronounce your name correctly? How many times have you corrected the other person about your na...