Sunday, August 9, 2020

You were my BFF-Till You were Lost!

 

"You were not there when I needed you the most, she replied." You left me amidst those strangers, who thought I was invisible with some way of supernatural power. There was no one, I could think of that time other than you.

How could you let this happen? 'You left me to worry? ', how could you? You were the one, with whom I could tear my heart out. You were my soulmate, my companion who promised me to stay by my side, till death kept us apart.

One day, when the rain was pouring, you were so excited that you gave me a love headache. You were so engrossed to learn how I felt about the rain, love and happiness. You were so stubborn& you didn't even let me enjoy the rain. So, that's why, I told you everything, things I felt, every breath of excitement I ever longed. Even though you kept listening, kept smiling at the silly things I wished. You promised to stay beside to accompany those little adventures.

The day after I filled you with my wishes, I felt so happy. I said to myself, 'Yay! What a relief! Uff ' But I never realized, nothing is certain... You left me, were lost...leaving behind loads of sadness within me. I was pissed off, sad & frustrated, I needed a warm hug, I wanted to lie down next to you, and feel the warmth of your touch. How foolish was I to rely on you? How stupid of me to share my feelings with you?



As the day passed, little by little, the pain kept diminishing. I was no longer disturbed by your loss. It seemed my heart was on a not-so-wtf mood. Even though subconsciously I dreamt about finding your whereabouts and me dancing in joy but those eventually ended up with my mom's loud wake-up alarm.

Four straight nights, every time I closed my eyes, you appeared in front of me. You were so eager to see how I survived without you. How were my days? Did I make new friends? Did I care for myself?

One Sunday morning, I was taken aback with your sudden sight. You were lying underneath the glittery scrapbook. You kept pushing over but all in vain. It was because of my friend's love. Yes, the slambook had my friends who dearly loved me. Their love weighted so much more than I ever thought.

As I lift you, you felt warmth by the touch of my hand. You, however, kept quiet but frowned at me for my stupid thoughts that came across in your absence. You tried to warn me to stay away from you, to not to touch you again. So, I did what you wanted.

Hours later, maybe your anger was cooled down, so instead of calling me, you tricked my mom. Beta, Please come to me soon. I have to give you something that belongs to you, precious & next to your heart.

Hey! Beta, take your 'Diary' that was lost.

 It was my love, my diary. The blue colour, heart illustrated on both sides. The pages inside were filled with my wishes and love desires.

I embraced & I kissed it!

My love! My soulmate! My best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you feel irritated when somebody does not pronounce your name correctly? How many times have you corrected the other person about your na...